Welcome to Smile Forever More. If you want more from life than you ever dreamed possible you are definitely in the right place.

MP3 Player

mp3 flash player by undesign website design.

Video Gallery

All Video Share Search

Last Blog Comments

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Gratitude to the Universe
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
If you have something you would like to thank the Universe for post it here.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gratitude to the Universe

Gratitude to the Universe 5 years, 6 months ago #112

• smilefor
  • Administrator
I want to give gratitude to the Universe for introducing me to a kind and wonderful person who has shown me that adventures don't have to cost the earth. I'm enjoying nature,laughing until there are tears and feeling cherished. Thank you Universe, I now understand that even when things don't go to plan that it is part of a bigger picture and letting things unfold without worrying is the way to go.

Re: Gratitude to the Universe 5 years, 6 months ago #113

• Cindy Doll
  • Fresh Boarder
Thats nice news. I've also found that even when it feels that things are not going to plan, they sometimes turn out better than I'd planned in the first place. Good Luck.

Re: Gratitude to the Universe 5 years, 3 months ago #116

• smilefor
  • Administrator
I'm still giving gratitude for the wonderful man that I have in my life. I feel blessed and the nice thing is he feels the same way. It's amazing how things can turn out when you let the Universe know what it is you want to manifest and then trust it to bring you what you were looking for. I've honestly never been happier.

Re: Gratitude to the Universe 4 years, 4 months ago #119

• Jim Howard
  • Fresh Boarder
Since I read the book (Life is for Living) I've started giving gratitude every night before I go to sleep. If nothing else, it make me appreciate all I have going for me.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.09 seconds
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional
Valid CSS!
LDR Interactive Technologies